SELFCheck Female Chlamydia Single Test
The SELFCheck Female Chlamydia home screening test requires a swab from the lower vaginal area, which is then immersed in a solution to detect the presence or absence of chlamydia organisms. The test can be carried out in 5 minutes and produces an easy to read visual result. Contains 1 test. private & confidential chlamydia test expert customer services reliable results at home in minutes clinically proven, CE certified same components used in hospital tests as reliable as a doctor's test
Kit includes: 1x wand, and full instructions leaflet.
- Rapid test to detect the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis
- Easy to use - 3 easy steps
- Unique "wand" design - Visual results in minute
Order by 2PM, Monday to Thursday, for next day delivery
Next Day Click & Collect
Why is this test important?
- Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- It affects 1 in 10 women between the ages of 16 and 24
- Chlamydia is most common in younger women and is likely to cause serious complications if left undetected
- It often presents no symptoms and if left untreated can lead to lead to complications such as inflammation of the fallopian tubes (salpingitis), inflammation of the womb (cervicitis), pelvic inflammation disease (PID) and infertility
|Product Name||SELFCheck Female Chlamydia Single Test|
Please read instruction included in the box prior to conducting the test