Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Hot Lemon Sachets 10S
What is of Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Hot Lemon 1000mg and what is it used for?
Each sachet of Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Hot Lemon 1000mg Powder for Oral Solution contains 1000mg paracetamol. Paracetamol has pain killing (analgesic) and fever reduction (antipyretic) properties. Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Hot Lemon can be used to relieve the symptoms of common cold or influenza such as headache, sore throat, fever, body aches and pains.
How to take Lemsip Max?
For oral administration. Dilute the contents of one sachet in a mug of hot water, do not boil the water. Stir until dissolved. If preferred, sweeten to taste with sugar, honey or usual sweetener. Adults, the elderly and children aged 16 years and over: The usual dose is 1 sachet up to 4 times daily. The dose may be repeated in 4 hours with a maximum of four doses in a 24 hour period. Do not give to children under 16 years of age. For children under 16 years, other formulations and dosage strengths are available which may be more appropriate.
What you need to know before using Lemsip Max:
Do not use:
- If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients listed in section 6 of the patient information leaflet.
- If you are taking any other paracetamol containing products.
- If you are less than 16 years of age Take special care with Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Hot Lemon
Talk to your pharmacist or doctor before taking Lemsip:
- If you have impaired liver or kidney function.
- If you are underweight (less than 50 kg) or are malnourished.
- If you use large quantities of alcohol regularly (alcoholism)
- If you suffer from severe dehydration.
- If you are taking other drugs that affect the liver (see Taking other medicines in the patient information leaflet)
- If you are elderly
- If you have glutathione deficiency (a metabolic disorder which may lead to difficulty in breakdown of paracetamol).
- If you have an enzyme deficiency called Glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency.
- If you have haemolytic anaemia (abnormal breakdown of red blood cells)
|Product Name||Lemsip Max Cold & Flu Hot Lemon Sachets 10S|