Cosaint Skin Cleansing Brush With Eye Massager
Cosaint Cleansing Brush And Under-Eye Toner
Recent studies in skincare have shown that the most important part of our beauty regime, second to using SPF daily, is to cleanse skin thoroughly. The constant nightly regime of taking your make-up off properly eludes many of us.
Unfortunately, we can be so tired by the end of the day or at the end of a night out we can forget to really clean - let alone double cleanse! Cosaint’s Cleansing Brush And Under-Eye Toner takes the effort out of sometimes arduous cleansing.
Oscillating hygienic medical-grade silicone bristles vibrate to create a gentle action and can be used with any cleansing type of lotion: oil, water based, or cream cleanser.
The Cleansing Brush also massages, tones and firms under the eye after the cleansing process to minimise the look of wrinkles and fine lines. A veritable miracle worker! Our eye area ages about five years before the rest of the face so cleansing the area fully but also gently applying an eye-cream under the eye area and massaging it helps your under-eye area to tone.
|Product Name||Cosaint Skin Cleansing Brush With Eye Massager|
Facial Cleansing Mode
- 1. Moisten the face.
- 2. Wet the brush head completely and apply cleanser to the head piece.
- 3. Turn on the device to cleaning mode/ deep cleansing mode.
- 4. Place the brush head against your palm until it foams slightly.
- 5. Glide brush evenly on the face.
- 6. The device will turn off after 2 minutes.
- 7. Rinse your face and the device.
How To Use Eye Massage Mode
- 1. Turn on device to eye massage mode.
- 2. Sweep the back of the device across the eye area while eyes are closed.
- 3. The device will turn off after 2 minutes.
- Do not use with facial, exfoliates or peels. Consult therapist on when it can be used after treatment.
- Pregnancy / Breast feeding please consult with your doctor.
- Move device around face. Do not leave on same area for long time.