Sudafed Non-Drowsy Decongestant Tablets 12s
Being bunged up makes it hard to concentrate. Non-Drowsy SUDAFED® Decongestant Tablets can be used to help clear blocked-up noses and sinuses caused by colds, flu, virus and allergies such as hay fever.
How it Works:
The tablets contain pseudoephedrine hydrochloride, an effective decongestant that can help clear your nose and sinuses, relieving that stuffy feeling and enabling you to get on with your day. Decongestants work by narrowing blood vessels in the nose to help reduce inflammation and thereby relieve congestion.
Warnings & Precautions:
Do not use this medicine…
- If you have ever had a bad reaction (allergic reaction) to pseudoephedrine or any of the other ingredients.
- If you have severe kidney problems.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have a phaeochromocytoma (rare tumour which affects your heart rate and blood pressure).
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland.
- If you have glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- If you have high blood pressure or heart disease.
- If you are taking beta blockers (used to treat high blood pressure).
- If you are taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) or Reversible Inhibitors of Monoamine Oxidase (RIMAs).
- If you have lung disease or breathing problems.
- If you are taking any other cough and cold medicines.
In children under 12 years.
If any of these apply to you, get advice from a doctor or pharmacist before using Non-Drowsy Sudafed Decongestant Tablets.
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist...
- If you have prostate problems (difficulty with passing water or needing to pass water often).
- If you have epilepsy.
- If you have blocked arteries or veins (occlusive vascular disease).
- If you have kidney or severe liver problems.
- If you are being treated for a thyroid disorder.
Click here to view
|Product Name||Sudafed Non-Drowsy Decongestant Tablets 12s|