Sudafed Nasal Spray 15ml
Sudafed Nasal Spray is a clear colourless solution in a 15 ml bottle. Each bottle contains an average of 53 doses. This product is non-drowsy.By targeting nasal mucus directly, SUDAFED® Nasal Spray Solution is clinically proven to start relieving congestion within minutes. One application of the nasal spray can help you breathe easy for up to 10 hours. And because you only need to take it 2-3 times a day, it wont interrupt your busy schedule.
HOW IT WORKS
The main active ingredient in SUDAFED® Nasal Spray Solution is a topical decongestant called xylometazoline hydrochloride which relieves nasal and sinus congestion,and quickly gets to work on mucus congestion when sprayed directly into your nose. SUDAFED® Nasal Spray Solution is fast, effective and long lasting.
Do not use this medicine…
- If you have ever had a bad reaction (allergic reaction) to pseudoephedrine or any of the other ingredients.
- If you have severe kidney problems.
- If you have diabetes.
- If you have a phaeochromocytoma (rare tumour which affects your heart rate and blood pressure).
- If you have an overactive thyroid gland.
- if you have glaucoma (increased pressure in the eye).
- If you have high blood pressure or heart disease.
- If you are taking beta blockers (used to treat high blood pressure).
- If you are taking, or have taken in the last two weeks, drugs for depression known as Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) or Reversible Inhibitors of Monoamine Oxidase (RIMAs).
- If you have lung disease or breathing problems.
|Product Name||Sudafed Nasal Spray 15ml|