The Foot Protector Plus is designed to off-load pressure from the heels. The Foot Protector Plus brings together a host of unique features helping to meet pressure area care requirements, along with infection control and patient needs. Designed to meet the needs of clinicians and patients, the Foot Protector Plus offers superior PAC and optimal positioning.
• Magnaffix Adjustable Strap
• Ventilation & Visual Inspection Panel
• Patient ID Label
• Curved Edge Design
• Air Cell Pocket Barrier
• Low Air technology distributes weight evenly and doesn’t lose its shape
• Designed to relieve pressure on soft tissue areas and provide comfort
• Lightweight for easier transport
• Easy to clean and will deflate down to a compact size
• Helps distribute pressure evenly
• Repose can be cleaned and reused
• May be used in bed or with feet elevated, easily secured with stocking or light bandage
• Can be used with other dynamic or static support surfaces
• Reduces impact of pressure, friction and shear
Indications for use
Repose products provide effective pressure redistribution for all people at risk of developing pressure ulcers, including those assessed as very high risk. Repose is also appropriate for users with pressure related tissue damage – clinical supervision is advised where the damage is severe.
Limitations for use
Repose is not suitable for the following:
• Persons weighing in excess of 139kg
• Persons with unstable spinal fractures
• Where body shape is such that the person cannot be fully supported by the Repose mattress overlay or cushion
• Repose is suitable for use with bed and trolley side rails subject to the bed or trolley manufacturer’s instructions and appropriate risk assessment
Precautions If deterioration in skin condition is noted, clinical advice should be sought and, if so advised, use of the product discontinued. Avoid direct contact with heat and sharp objects. When deflated, keep away from babies and small children. Keep away from pets. This product contains magnets please keep away from active devices such as implanted pacemakers.