Proceive Women Max 30 Sachets
Proceive Max Women is tailored to support the nutritional needs of women over 35 when trying for a baby as well as those (of any age) who have been trying to conceive a year or more. It contains the highest level of nutritional support in the Proceive range. Based on scientific research by fertility experts using over 600 clinical studies, Proceive MAX Women provides 33 carefully selected amino acids, vitamins, minerals and omega 3 including the recommended 400ug of folic acid (L-Methylfolate). Each ingredient is delivered at the optimal strength in a highly absorbable form.
Nutrients play an important role in the development of the egg, womb preparation, hormone regulation and more. Each month, the reproductive and hormonal cycle develop an egg cell, prepare the womb and a range of other processes have to be performed to create the right fertile balance.
Proceive Max Women delivers the highest levels of carefully selected, key ingredients including;
- Amnio Acids L-Arginine, L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine and more
- Co Q10
- Omega 3 DHA (vegetarian source)
- Vitamin B6 which contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- Zinc which contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D supports the immune system
- Folic acid (L-Methylfolate) contributes to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
- Magnesium has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal physiological function which helps in producing good quality cells.
A healthy lifestyle, a balanced diet is important when trying for a baby. It can be difficult to get all the nutrients you need from your diet in today’s busy world. This is where Proceive can help by providing extra support needed to build your nutritional stores and support good pre-conception health.
- Maximum strength formula
- Tailored pre-conception formula for women
- 33 High strength nutrients (including Folic Acid, Vitamin D and Zinc) to support female fertility
Not suitable for children under 18 years. Do not exceed the stated dose. Contains iron. Do not use if the sachet is damaged. Store in a cool dry place out of sight and reach of young children. Seek medical advice if you are under medical supervision or suffer from food allergies. A healthy lifestyle and a varied and balanced diet are important. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Proceive is manufactured in an environment that also handles milk, soya, cereals containing gluten, fish and sulphites.
|Product Name||Proceive Women Max 30 Sachets|