Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray 30s
What is Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray and what is it used for?
Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray contains a medicine called triamcinolone acetonide. It offers non drowsy nasal allergy congestion relief for up to 24 hours. . Nasal symptoms of allergy include sneezing, itching, and having a blocked, stuffy or runny nose. This type of allergy, such as hay fever, can be caused by different pollens in different seasons of the year. It is nose-friendly with no alcohol or harsh taste
How to use Nasacort:
Adults over 18 years: The starting dose is 2 sprays in each nostril each day. Once the symptoms of allergy are under control, the dose may be lowered to 1 spray in each nostril each day.
This medicine is not recommended for children or adolescents under 18 years of age. Please read the package leaflet for instructions on how to use the spray and how to clean the spray.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place between 15 to 25 degrees Celsius.
Warnings and Precautions:
Do not use if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to triamcinolone acetonide or any of the other ingredients of Nasacort
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Nasacort Allergy if:
- You have any infection of the nose or throat that is not treated. If you get a fungal infection while using Nasacort Allergy, stop using the spray until the infection has been treated.
- You have recently had a nose operation or had an injury or ulcer in the nose.
- You are being transferred from steroid injections or tablets to Nasacort Allergy spray
- You have had glaucoma or cataracts Contact your doctor if you experience blurred vision or other visual disturbances
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please speak to your doctor before using this medication.
Stop using Nasacort and see a doctor straight away if: You have an allergic reaction to Nasacort. The signs (frequency not known) may include: a rash (hives), itching, swallowing or breathing problems, swelling of your lips, face, throat or tongue.
|Product Name||Nasacort Allergy Nasal Spray 30s|