Grayson Digital Desktop Clock
- Satin white ABS plastic case Arabic dial
- Self adjusting for irregular days in the month and leap years
- Ideal for those suffering from failing sight or dementia
- Desk or wall mounted
- High precision quartz battery movement
- Height of letters 25mm
- Dimensions 335 x 110 x 75mm
A new variation of our clock that is used in care homes and by individuals across the whole of the UK and Ireland, these clocks are massively popular among those who are finding it difficult to keep track of the days and months.
Particularly useful for Assisted Living and those suffering from Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Probably the most unique feature of the clock is that it requires no adjustment at the end of the calendar months. This is called a Perpetual Calendar System.
The clock will even take care of the leap years for you, again, requiring no intervention from the end user.
Many cheaper models will not offer you this automation and you will need to mess around changing back and forth for long and short months. Not so here.
|Product Name||Grayson Digital Desktop Clock|