Cetrine Allergy 10mg Tablets 30s
What is Cetrine Allergy and what is it used for? The active ingredient of Cetrine Allergy is cetirizine dihydrochloride. In adults and children aged 6 years and above, Cetrine Allergy relieves symptoms associated with hay fever and allergies such as:
- runny or itchy nose
- itchy palate
- itchy, red or tearing eyes
Cetrine Allergy is also used to relieve symptoms such as itching and hives (associated with chronic urticaria of unknown cause)
How to take Cetrine Allergy:
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: One tablet daily
Children over 6 years of age: Half a tablet twice daily
What you need to know before you take Cetrine Allergy: Do not take Cetrine Allergy:
- if you are pregnant or breast feeding except under the close supervision of your doctor
- if you are allergic to cetirizine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6 in patient information leaflet), to hydroxyzine or piperazine derivatives (closely related active substances of other medicines)
- if you have severe kidney problems.
Warnings and precautions:
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Cetrine Allergy:
- if you have kidney problems. Your treatment may need to be adjusted.
- if you have predisposition factors of urinary retention (e.g. spinal cord lesions or prostatic hyperplasia)
- if you are an epileptic patient or a patient at risk of convulsions, you should ask your doctor for advice
- if you are scheduled for allergy testing ask your doctor if you should stop taking Cetrine for several days before testing. This medicine may affect your allergy test results.
|Product Name||Cetrine Allergy 10mg Tablets 30s|