What is Flixonase Allergy Relief and what is it used for? Flixonase Allergy Relief treats and prevents allergic rhinitis caused by airborne allergies including hayfever, house dust mites and animal dander. The active ingredient is fluticasone propionate, a corticosteroid which, when used every day, has an anti-inflammatory action and works in a similar way to natural body chemicals to control inflammation. It helps to relieve the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, such as sneezing, itchy and watery eyes and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose, for up to 24 hours. How to use Flixonase Allergy Relief: Adults 18 years and over: Spray two puffs into each nostril once daily. Once your symptoms have improved, you may be able to reduce the dose to one puff into each nostril once daily. If your symptoms are especially bad, you may need to spray two puffs into each nostril twice daily until your symptoms improve. • Do not spray more than 8 sprays (400 micrograms) in a day. • Do not use in children or adolescents under 18 years of age. What you need to know before taking Flixonase Allergy Relief: Do not use Flixonase Allergy Relief: • if you have ever had an allergic reaction to fluticasone propionate or to any of the other ingredients (listed in Section 6 of the patient information leaflet) • if you are under 18 years • for more than 6 months unless your doctor tells you to Warning and Precautions: Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Flixonase Allergy Relief if you • are pregnant, trying to become pregnant or are breastfeeding • have a high temperature, cold or if you have or recently had a nasal or sinus infection • have recently had surgery, an injury or ulcers in your nose • experience blurred vision or other visual disturbances. • are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription
Nuage Hayfever Relief Wipes
Wipes enriched with tea tree and peppermint oil, removes and traps pollen, dust and pet allergens before they can affect you.
Nauge hayfever relief wipes are enriched with natural peppermint and tea tree oils to help protect you from the effects of hayfever. Providing effective hayfever relief each tissue helps to catch and remove pollen and allergens which you may come in to contact with. Together the natural oils help to trap further pollen and irritants that are in the air providing long term protection.
Nauge hayfever relief wipes can be used daily, providing effective relief for up to 24 hours.
Pack Size: 30 Wipes
What is Cetrine Allergy and what is it used for? The active ingredient of Cetrine Allergy is cetirizine dihydrochloride. In adults and children aged 6 years and above, Cetrine Allergy relieves symptoms associated with hay fever and allergies such as:
- runny or itchy nose
- itchy palate
- itchy, red or tearing eyes
Cetrine Allergy is also used to relieve symptoms such as itching and hives (associated with chronic urticaria of unknown cause)
How to take Cetrine Allergy:
Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: One tablet daily
Children over 6 years of age: Half a tablet twice daily
What you need to know before you take Cetrine Allergy: Do not take Cetrine Allergy:
- if you are pregnant or breast feeding except under the close supervision of your doctor
- if you are allergic to cetirizine or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in section 6 in patient information leaflet), to hydroxyzine or piperazine derivatives (closely related active substances of other medicines)
- if you have severe kidney problems.
Warnings and precautions:
Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before taking Cetrine Allergy:
- if you have kidney problems. Your treatment may need to be adjusted.
- if you have predisposition factors of urinary retention (e.g. spinal cord lesions or prostatic hyperplasia)
- if you are an epileptic patient or a patient at risk of convulsions, you should ask your doctor for advice
- if you are scheduled for allergy testing ask your doctor if you should stop taking Cetrine for several days before testing. This medicine may affect your allergy test results.