Retail Digital Marketing Intern
We are looking for a keen team player who is motivated and enthusiastic about all things digital. The successful candidate should be a creative, customer centric digital marketing executive who is analytical with strong written communications.
Working in a fast-paced retail head office environment, the Digital Marketing Intern will support the Marketing Team, to drive our online engagement commitments.
This position is looking after Allcare & Life Pharmacies across Ireland. Please see our company websites to learn about us in more detail.
This is a 3 month paid internship (€250 per week), with an opportunity for a permanent position at the end of the internship.
The candidate should be motivated and enthusiastic about all things digital marketing. The successful candidate should be creative, customer centric, organised and analytical with strong content delivery and communication skills.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Website content management and development
- Create, develop and manage communication content and campaigns for social media eg. blogs, articles and posts.
- Create, develop and manage visual content for use across online platforms as part of a multimedia communication strategy
- Manage all online communities on platform such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Twitter.
- Ad management & reporting across online platforms
- SEO, Adwords and use of analytics tools
- Analytics of commercial impact and return on investment of social media and web activity
- Carry out other ad hoc projects commensurate with this role
- This list of duties is not exhaustive
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- The successful candidate must have a third level degree in related field such as Digital Marketing, Advertising Journalism, Multi-Media or Communications.
- Proficient technical skills in MS Office, Photoshop, , Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram & Twitter
- Video management & production
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and consumer trends
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, relevant to the sector and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios to maximise engagement
- Good attention to detail and ability to follow process
- Excellent organisational skills
- Work to deadlines and manage and deliver projects without supervision
- Possess good interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Confident and proactive communicator
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- The ability to plan, organise and meet deadlines
- An open and confident communicator, able to present views succinctly
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated and proven ability to work within a team to achieve common goals
- Ability to work on their own to deliver results within a short period of time
- Demonstrate good communication skills when dealing with key stakeholders
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and creative
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to email@example.com