Part Time-Front Of Counter Assistant
Allcare support is a company which specialises in supporting Community Pharmacies to deliver excellent personalised care to their community. The Allcare Pharmacy group is a network of pharmacies throughout Ireland which strive for customer service excellence where staff focus on their core skill of providing expert medical care, advice and value to their patients and customers.
Purpose of Role:
To deliver excellent customer service and to provide advice and information as required to customers on all product ranges available in the Pharmacy. To maintain the standard of category management and merchandising within the Pharmacy as directed by the Managing Pharmacist and in line with Company standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide product information and advice to customers across all product ranges in the Pharmacy, consulting with the Managing Pharmacist as appropriate.
- To maintain good stock control including; rotation of stock, maintaining appropriate stock levels, using correct suppliers, and ensuring that the delivery details are correct as set down by the Managing Pharmacist.
- To deliver professional and efficient customer service at all times, enhancing the relationship with Pharmacy Customers.
- To work effectively as part of the Pharmacy team, being flexible and adaptable, assisting in all areas of the Pharmacy operation as required by the Managing Pharmacist.
- To maintain cooperative and professional working relationships with colleagues at all times.
- To fulfil the request for specific over the counter medicines appropriately using WWHAM questioning and recommend a suitable medicine referring to the Pharmacist where appropriate.
- To be vigilant and adhere to the correct procedures with regards to security and the handling of cash and receipts within the Pharmacy.
- To ensure that the Pharmacy is kept clean and tidy and any Health and Safety issues are brought promptly to the attention of the Pharmacy Manager.
- To participate in training and development programmes provided by the Pharmacy and to be proactive in developing the job function.
- Any other duties as required.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills Required
- 1 years experience in Pharmacy/Retail/Hospitality is preferable
- Cashier experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use discretion when addressing customer queries and to treat customer/patient information confidentially
- Good attention to detail is essential
- Organised with a proven ability to multi-task successfully under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Basic IT skills are an advantage