A Winning Partnership
Community pharmacies are operating in a highly competitive market. They are going through a period of unprecedented change which fundamentally alters the market.
In response to these challenges Allcare believes that the way forward is a combination of the strengths of the local, independent community pharmacy operating in partnership with a strong, innovative, professional and respected national brand.
Allcare provides business management systems with the support of resources that community pharmacies will need to succeed in this tough new reality.
Want to know more? Hear from some of our Franchise members below.
These are some questions we are frequently asked – please ask us about anything else you need to know.
1. Will I have to change my pharmacy name?
You will always keep your pharmacy name, which will be co-branded with Allcare Pharmacy.
2. Will the partner’s superintendent pharmacist continue to be responsible for the pharmacy or will it change to be the Allcare superintendent’s responsibility?
No, the responsibility for the partner pharmacy remains with their superintendent franchise pharmacist.
3. Do I continue to control my pharmacy?
Yes. Naturally as franchise partners there are some additional commitments of being part of a network.
4. Is it compulsory to use Allcare Pharmacy’s shop designer and fitters?
Yes, we work with a highly experienced and professional team, which ensures consistent quality at great value and in a timely manner.
5. Can my pharmacy hold onto our successful product lines and will these be added to Allcare’s product listing?
Yes, but as part of the process of becoming part of the Allcare network your existing lines will be reviewed. They will be assessed against our preferred lines which may have higher margins, terms and sale rates than you currently benefit from.
6. How will Allcare drive the business in conjunction with me?
As a part of the support Allcare give, you will have the benefit of an experienced Territory Manager who will ensure best practice and performance efficiency tools are used to help your business to grow.
For any further information, please contact:
Business Development Manager
Tel: 086 048 7987