TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The Promoter of the Allcare Rewards scheme is Allcare Pharmacy. Your rewards card is valid at Allcare Pharmacies exclusively. Anyone over 18 years of age who registers their details can join. All reward cards remain the property of Allcare Pharmacy. Your reward card is for your personal use – additional cards cannot be provided for your account – however, friends and family may apply for a card of their own. Allcare Pharmacy can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these terms
and conditions, or any individual Allcare Reward card, at any time. Allcare Pharmacy can take any action it considers appropriate if it has reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme.
2. Points can only be saved while making a purchase. Therefore, your reward card must be presented to the cashier at the checkout whilst making a purchase.
3. 1 point will be awarded for every €1 you spend in store. You can redeem your points at any time as a discount against your purchase directly at checkouts. Points will be deducted for the reward of refunds given. Points cannot be spent (or accumulated) on prescription items, licensed medicines, infant milks, gift cards, saving stamps and the plastic bag levy.
4. 1 point is worth 1 cent to spend on products in store. Reward points cannot be redeemed for cash and points cannot be spent to purchase gift cards. You will not qualify for points on any item you pay for with points. The total number of points will be deducted from your card. If you decide to return a product which you bought with card, cash or cheque, the points will be deducted from your reward card that you collected from the purchase of that product.
5. Allcare Pharmacy may vary the periods of when points may be saved or redeemed. Points will be accumulated on every purchase – excluding restricted items.
6. Products may be excluded at the discretion of the Promoter or by operation of law.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to reject any reward card it deems has been tampered with.
8. The Promoter’s decision shall be final and binding in all matters regarding the Allcare Rewards programme.
9. Your Allcare Reward card is not a credit, payment or cheque guarantee card.
10. We use information relating to you in order to provide you with services such as the Allcare Rewards programme and to make the sites available to you personalised and develop our relationship with you. We use information to develop and personalise the services so that we understand how you are using the services and the sites and to enable us to communicate with you more effectively, through the sites, by e-mail or text or other electronic address provided by you, by mobile Apps, or by other third party sites including social media channels. Our use of this information is for the following purposes:
- process your registration application and any renewals or amendments to terms;
- create and maintain accounts;
- calculate and charge for our services, as appropriate;
- provide customer care services;
- supply any products and services;
- carry out analysis of your information, in order develop our relationship with you and/or to develop and personalise the services;
- keep you informed about new services, developments, special offers, and any discounts or awards which we believe may be of personal interest to you, or which you may be entitled to;
- inform you of our sponsored events;
- inform you of our promotions;
- carry out market research;
- prevent, detect and investigate fraud, or any other criminal activity;
- investigate improper use of the Services;
- carry out activities necessary to the running of our business, including system testing, network monitoring, staff training, quality control and any legal proceedings;
- carry out any activities or disclosures to comply with any regulatory, government or legal obligations;
- achieve any other lawful purpose, including the sharing with third parties where you have given any consent required by law to such use.